Balsamiq is a drag-and-drop tool you can use to build wireframes for projects, websites, and prototypes.
The page is attractive, easy to read, and makes it really easy to get started.
Here’s how it’s laid out:
- Clear + simple hero section
- Easy CTAs
- 3 Benefits
- Explainer video
- 6 features
- How it works (across a team)
- Who it’s for
- What’s it’s *really* good at (“our sweet spot”)
- Outlines a second benefit in more detail (“get more feedback”)
- Section helping the reader choose the best version for them
- Proof (hundreds of thousands of customers, impressive clients, and more testimonials)
- Another CTA section