Figma is a collaborative design tool that can be used to build prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, (and pretty much anything else).
Their home page is great because:
- It shows off the tools in action, via videos and GIFs throughout the page.
- It’s got plenty of social proof, recognizable client logos, and strong testimonials.
- It’s a fun page to read, with colors that pop and eye-catching explainer images.
Here’s how the page is built:
- Headline that prioritizes collaboration.
- CTAs offering a free trial or a demo video.
- A great explainer video showing some basic tasks being executed.
- Strong lineup of familiar brand logos.
- More features (with screenshots of what they actually look like, not just a list).
- A big benefit (with another demo GIF).
- Another big benefit (with screenshots).
- Another feature/benefit (with demo GIF).
- CTA sign up for free.