This is Apple’s “Rules For Success” they used to have on the back of all employee badges.
Some good rules for life!
Apple’s Rules of Success:
- Let go of the old, make the most of the future.
- Always tell the truth, we want to hear the bad news sooner than later.
- The highest level of integrity is expected, when in doubt, ask.
- Learn to be a good businessperson, not just a good salesperson.
- Everyone sweeps the floor.
- Be professional in your style, speech and follow-up.
- Listen to the customer, they almost always get it.
- Create win/win relationships with our partners.
- Look out for each other, sharing information is a good thing.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Have fun, otherwise its not worth it.