Avoid awkward cold emails with really bad introductions.
Why it’s bad:
- They turn the reader off immediately.
- They make the reader actively dislike you and never want to hear from you again.
- They don’t convert.
Instead of weird intros and hard sales pitches, try:
- Being as concise as possible.
- Imagine having a friendly, casual conversation with a stranger at a bar or a cafe. That’s the tone you should use.
- Aim to offer simple, obvious value up front – not engage in a wild sales pitch.
Result: Better relationships and better conversions.Visit Link