This is an example of an email rewrite done in the Kopywriting Kourse’s private member’s forum.
Context: The lead was already interested and asked for a quote for the project.
Goal: Close the deal and land the project!
Issues in the BEFORE version:
- Rambling introduction.
- Additional offers that don’t add value.
- Complicated pricing structure.
- Direct language. The client already knows the value of the project and has asked for a quote, so this email gets straight to the quotes!
- The offer is 100% focused on the project at hand.
- 3-tiered pricing in the form of 3 clear packages.