“Units of Luck”
Instead of think of “Luck” as some nebulous concept, think of it like a unit of measure.
In other words: How many “Units of Luck” are you producing for yourself?
Warren Buffett talks about how lucky he is:
- Two parents
- Speaks English
- Born in the United States
- Born during a time when USA was booming
Each one of these added “Units of Luck” to his life.
Here’s other ways to add “Units of Luck” to your own life:
- Be hard working, and willing to do more than someone else.
- Take more shots than other people normally do.
- When young try many different things, weed out stuff you don’t like, do more of what you do like.
- Share your thoughts on the internet, this can attract other like-minded people into your network, no matter where they live.
- Go to places with successful people. Cities, events, gatherings etc.
- You create “Luck.”
- “Luck” isn’t a quality you have, it’s a quality you build.
- You can create more “Luck.”
- People who create a lot of “Units of Luck” get lucky.