This is a fantastic explainer video comparing the Chirp Wheel vs a traditional foam roller.
Chirp “proves” the product by:
- Wrapping a guy in bubble wrap.
- Rolling him over both products.
- Counting how many bubbles pop over each product.
- The regular foam roller popped 2 bubbles.
- The Chirp Wheel popped 27 bubbles.
27 vs 2 is a big difference….but even more impressive is the sound the bubbles made. The foam roller created a couple of weak pops but the Chirp Wheel made the guy’s roll sound really satisfying. Make sure to watch with the sound on!Visit Link